Tuesday, May 5, 2015

March for Babies 2015

Last Saturday, we attended the March of Dimes March for Babies. Terri (Tim's sister) and her daughter Jenn (Tim's niece) did the walk with us. We really appreciate them spending their Saturday morning with us and supporting the March of Dimes. Tim and I want to thank everyone who helped us fund raise for this great cause.

Here are some pictures from the walk. Avery did not attend because it was somewhat cold that day. Why they have a walk with 1000's of preemie babies in April when it's cold is beyond me. I think one of the best parts was seeing Avery's poster (and everyone else's). It was so awesome to see how far these kids have come. I am so proud of our girl.

My next post will be about our first REAL vacation. I am so nervous to take Avery on a plane because of her ears. Fingers crossed that everything goes well!











































Avery wanted to thank everyone who took the time to learn about March of Dimes or that donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment