Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

Sorry that I have been way behind in posting. We have been really busy lately. Avery had surgery on June 4 and ended up having her tubes removed. The next evening she started having green discharge in her right ear. She went back to ENT and they cleaned it out (Tim said he has never heard Avery scream like she did when they cleaned out her ears. I am sure her ears were still sore from the surgery).

I had to go to Las Vegas June 11-13 for a conference for work. My sister was kind enough to watch Avery while we were gone. (Thank you Janet!!) She said except for the first night when Avery got up at 2am and decided not to go back to bed until around 4, that she was pretty good. She got to hang out with her cousins, Eddie and Kaitlin. She also ate really well at daycare on Thursday, drinking 3 1/2 ounces, 4 ounces and 4 ounces when she was there which is great for her. While we were in Vegas, it was our 5 year wedding anniversary. Tim decided to upgrade us to first class on the way home and boy was that a great gift! I highly recommend it to everyone!

We got home last night (this morning) around 12:30am. We were so excited to come home and see Avery. We missed her so much when we were gone. This morning Avery woke up with a temp of 100.8. I had to go to her daycare to drop off a schedule and they said pretty much every kid in the class had a fever this week and it only lasted a day so I am hoping she will be better by tomorrow. Poor Avery, she just can't catch a break.

Here I am with my cool new bracelet

And here I am in my cool new gown

Tigger was there to comfort me

Looking pretty

My second favorite toy after Tigger are these rings

Who says I am underweight? Look at my thighs!

I was able to stand for a little while. Chewie had to come see what I was doing. 

This is me standing without Chewies help 

I made daddy a fathers day card at daycare this week. It looks like a shirt and my footprint is the tie!



This was a picture of me hanging out with Kaitlin and Eddie while Mommy and Daddy were in Las Vegas





No comments:

Post a Comment