Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pictures...almost 10 months old!

I don't really have anything to update. Avery has been doing well since getting the tubes out. Knock on wood, no infections so far. She goes in for a weight check on Wednesday. I know they are going to say she isn't gaining enough weight but Tim and I refuse to go back to the feeding clinic. Hopefully they will give us other options.


Mommy and I

My cousin, Christina, got to meet me for the first time this weekend. She is graduating from high school!

Me, Mommy and Daddy

Hanging out with Daddy. Mommy knows my shirt is too big but the shorts are tight on me(see the next pic). I am in some 6 month clothes now..but mostly still 3-6 months.

Getting my toes wet


My Cousins and I. These are all of Grandpa S. and Grandma S.'s grandkids. 

Testing out my sun hat. 

Sitting in the grass all by myself for a few seconds. My hair matches my shorts!



My buddy Chewie and I


No comments:

Post a Comment