Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What?? A holiday and no trip to the hospital??

 We really appreciate everyone who has watched or is going to be watching Avery. Not sure what we would do without you! We are going to be sending her to daycare in the middle of June and see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, we are going to pull her out and will need to come up with a different solution. We would prefer to have people we know watch her but that might not be an option and we might have to go with a random person on care.com. Hopefully all will go well and she can attend daycare.

She has been doing well these past couple of weeks. We are all happy that the weather is finally getting warmer. Avery and I went to the zoo on Saturday by ourselves and then went again on Sunday with my sister and her family. Tim watched Avery a few days last week so I wanted to give him time to fix up stuff around the house. Plus he was very excited to set up our new security cameras. We have been having issues with our one neighbor(not the one who shot a bullet towards our house). I wasn't really for the cameras at first but now that we have them I definitely feel safer. I still want to get out of this neighborhood as soon as we can, which will most likely be next spring.

We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. We did! It was one of the best holidays since we didn't have to spend it in a hospital!

Watching the dogs play outside is one of my favorite things to do

Lily, you are looking the wrong way

Hi buddy!

Just look at me. I am adorable

Mommy, you are what they call a close talker. 

Excuse me Mommy, I am trying to poop

Uh, Chewie, I wouldn't be smiling if someone cut my hair like that

Eating snacks at the zoo

Riding the train

Mommy keeps telling me to hold the bottle up but I hold it like this and then wonder why nothing comes out

Hanging out at the zoo with Eddie, Aunt Janet, Kaitlin and Uncle George

Kaitlin was pointing out all the cool animals for me to look at

I put Kaitlin to work and had her push me around

I am ready to go swimming for the first time this year. By swimming I mean sitting in an inflatable bathtub in the middle of the yard.

See, I wasn't lying. I am in a bathtub in the middle of the yard. Mommy only kept me in the sun for a few minutes..and I had spf 50 on

Enjoying the shade with Chewie

Hmmm, I wonder why the water just got warmer. Just kidding. I have a swim diaper on.

Eating some cheese

Eating my favorite food at the moment. Bread dipped in any kind of sauce. In this picture its spaghetti sauce but I love sloppy joe sauce on bread too






No comments:

Post a Comment