Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Mother's Day and Memorial Day!

I feel like I could cry. I have been working randomly on this post for the past 3 days and somehow it all got deleted. I wasn't able to restore it.

So I am going to try to rewrite it for the last time...

On Mother's Day we went over to Tim's parents house and visited with his mom. We visited with my mom that Monday.  Avery made me a kitchen towel with a handprint flower on it and Reagan made me a flower bookmark with her fingerprints from daycare. Avery was sick so I missed out on the Mother's Day school program. I had taken so much time off between her and Reagan being sick that I couldn't take off for her field day either. Luckily one of the moms sent me some great pics of Avery throughout the day!

To celebrate Memorial Day, we went to the Parma Hts parade. We met some friends there and Avery was a little shy at first but she eventually warmed up. She liked the parade and especially liked when she was thrown candy. Avery's last day of school is June 6. She has come a long way in the past year and is talking so much lately. I am hoping she won't regress over summer break. She didn't qualify for extended school year because so far, she hasn't shown regression over any break.


And now for all the pics.....



Hanging out with my sister

Reagan is just chillin

Reading to Reagan

At the doctor's office


You know I must be sick because I never sleep on Mommy

Reagan made Mommy a bookmark with her fingerprints

How cute is she when she wakes up??



Hahah, look at Reagan's face. Looks like she definitely loves getting kisses from me



We love each other


Reagan is definitely going to have red hair too

I was tattling on Reagan for putting her fingers in her mouth



Its difficult to get a good picture when Reagan and I are involved





Bath time

Chewie says Happy Mother's Day!

Momma trying to hold us both

Me and my cheese face


Mother's Day with Grandma B


Again, difficult to get a good pic when so many people are involved


I made this towel and flower for Momma


Sometimes my sister is annoying and grabs me. (I secretly love it)



Reagan is 7 months old!

She can sometimes hold her own bottle now


I loved the inflatables at Field Day. Thanks Amanda for the pics


Hanging out with Harper

Here is my shirt for field day that we tie-dyed.

We are cute together

This girl is always happy



Me and Momma made cupcakes the other day


This is a throwback picture of when my hair matched my shorts!



Reagan is snuggling with my bunny

Look Momma, I'm a mess!

Watching the chickens


Here she is, happy again!

At the Memorial day parade. Thanks for bringing donuts Rich and Natalie!

I got a flower balloon bracelet!

This is the face I made when Momma told me to smile

Grabbing the candy that was thrown our way

No comments:

Post a Comment