Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Easter! (really late) and Holy sickness


I hope you all had a good Easter. Avery LOVED finding Easter eggs. She has been hiding plastic Easter eggs ever since. She sometimes has us find them and sometimes she looks for them herself. Its so cute when she acts surprised she found one when she is the one that hid it. 

Ever since Easter we have been battling sickness over here. First it was Reagan at the ER. Then it was Tim, then me and finally Avery. She started with an ear infection two weeks ago Thursday. She was given ear antibiotics. Then the next day then we got a callfrom daycare saying she had a fever. She couldnt get rid of the fever by that Monday so we went to the doctor's again. This time she had a cough as well and was given oral antibiotics. By Thursday she still had a fever and bad cough so we went to the doctors again. They diagnosed her with bronchiolitis which explains the coughing and the fevers. She still had a bunch of draining from her left ear so they changed her eardrop antibiotics to Ciprodex. She was also wheezing pretty bad and they gave her a breathing treatment. They wanted her to start getting albuterol treatments every 4 hours and come back the next day to check on her wheezing. So Friday she went back to the doctors. That means she was at the doctors 4 times in a week! Luckily the next day her wheezing had improved. She is finally starting to feel better and doesnt have the fevers anymore. She still has bouts of coughing where she can't stop but she is finally getting better. 



Here are some pics from my old phone from last month...

Reagan is starting to like baths when she is covered with a washcloth to keep her warm

She is getting big!

She tried rice cereal for the first time last month. Then mommy let me try it and it was gross! Reagan didnt like it either

Here I am wearing Daddy's hat

This was at Kaitlin and Eddie's birthday party. As you can see, i am doing my usual picture pose. 


Me and my chunky sister, Reagan

Easter presents from Auntie L!

Joe is getting big too. Soon he will be as big as Chewie

Mommy is sad she had to buy eggs at the store to color for Easter. The eggs from our chickens are so pretty

Dying Easter eggs, AKA making a mess


Daycare footprint art

Cute little bunnies

Mommy told me to smile and this was the face I made. I also refused to put down the crackers

So pretty in my dress!


Kaitlin and I

Hanging out, waiting for our pic to be taken




I do this cheesy smile all the time now




Mama's friend Sara invited us over for an Easter egg hunt. It was SOOOO fun!!


Someone turned 6 months old last month!


My buddies. Joe comes up and licks my face a lot

Hanging out with my sister



Going on a different kind of egg hunt




Helping Daddy rake up some leaves



BFFs

More daycare footprint art

Joe likes to sit on my bed

Gave mama the thumbs up. I like what was in my Easter basket


Joe Joe or as I like to call him No No

Fun with Reagan and Minnie




How cute are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment