Monday, July 1, 2013

Avery is 10 Months Old!

I can't believe Avery is 10 months old. It's hard to believe. She has come such a far way and we can't imagine what life was like before her. She has been doing pretty well since the last update. She had a weight check on Wednesday. The last time she was at the doctor (3 weeks prior) she weighed 11 lbs 6 oz and on Wednesday she weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. They are happy she is gaining weight but they said she should be gaining a 1/2 ounce a day so she should have gained 11 oz instead of 8oz. They want us to see a nutritionist downtown since I said going back to the feeding clinic is not an option. They also want Avery to start drinking Pediasure to get extra calories. They gave us a few sample bottles of the chocolate flavor. We are supposed to give her half a bottle a day and then put the rest in the fridge. She seems to like it when it's room temperature but doesn't like it when it's cold.

She currently is coughing a lot so we are debating on making a doctor's appt for her. We have been running the humidifier at night, put Vapo rub on the bottom's of her feet (google it) and also have tried Hyland's baby cough syrup but she still has the coughing. I think we will give her one more day and then make an appt.


I like to sleep with my butt in the air

This was me waiting for the doctor. Look at my tummy rolls

This was my first happy hour. Notice I was drinking Pediasure.

Chewie and I are exhausted.

Dinner at Olive Garden with Mommy's friend, Jackie.

Dinner at Olive Garden with Mommy's friend, Leanne. Leanne is having a baby in November. Maybe her daughter and I will be BFF's.

Well, hi there!


 Mommy made salt dough and took my foot prints. She isn't really sure what she is going to do with them yet.

This is another pic of me sleeping with my butt in the air

No caption needed for this pic


 Chewie and I hanging out

Yay! I am 10 months old!




No comments:

Post a Comment