Monday, November 4, 2013

Avery's 1st Halloween at Home

Avery is so good at taking her breathing treatments


Chewie knew that if he sat there long enough that he would get all of the milk that I spilled.

I was so excited to go to my friend, Luke's, birthday party

I'm doing my best Conan O'Brien impersonation...hmm maybe I should have went as him for Halloween instead of a ladybug

I look super cute in my vest!

Mommy was reading me a story

I received a Halloween card from Grandma and Grandpa

 Mommy and I after my bath

Eddie and Kaitlin came to visit my friend's house where we were passing out candy. Next year I will probably go trick or treating with them. It was too cold and rainy this year..plus I don't even know how to eat candy yet.

I got to dress up as a lady bug one more time. Look how excited I was.

Family photo

Ohh, you are supposed to eat the candy and not the bag? 

One of my new favorite shows is Bubble Guppies. This is Bubble Puppy from the show. Mommy bought him for me for my stocking stuffer. I will never remember that I saw this before Christmas.

Trying to talk to Daddy from across the room

This is how I say hi. Mommy and Daddy say it almost looks like a Hitler Salute and that they didn't teach me this. When I say hi to someone, I put my hand up and leave it there. I don't wave it around.
  Since I can somewhat crawl around now, I can steal the remote from Mommy and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment