Sunday, January 5, 2014

Another tooth is coming in!

Avery had a good week last week, being watched by members of Tim's family. We appreciate all of their help!

On Thursday this week Avery has an appointment for a Bayley development test. It is with one of the neonatologists that saw her in the nicu. The appointment lasts about 2 hours and they do different exercises with her to see where she is developmentally. I know she is behind but I don't really care about the results. I just think about how far she has come and am amazed.


Here is my December Citrus Lane box. I received some lotion, a stacker, a new book and a canvas/paint to put my little hand prints on.

Lily wanted to try out my new car.

I received the puppy from Great Grandma

I received a xylophone from Grandma and Grandpa

Smiling at Daddy

Playing with my new barn from Aunt Janet. I love to put everything in the silo.

Sitting in my new chair

Making thank you cards with my footprint.

I love standing in my crib. Mommy and Daddy are going to have to drop the mattress so I don't climb out.

I love sticking my tongue out now. I am getting a new tooth in the back of my mouth on the top left side. When anyone sticks their tongue out at me I always smile.

Watching tv while sitting in my chair and chewing my bracelet.

Pigtails!!


Mommy got to work part of the day at home last week. I was her little helper. She said I was the cutest coworker she has ever worked with.

We used the canvas from my Citrus Lane box and made our hand prints. Daddy's is in blue, Mommy's in red and mine is in green :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment