Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Since Parma hasn't had fireworks the past few years, we decided to finally go and see some somewhere else. We went to Independence on July 3 with my sister and her family. We had a good time. Avery didn't seem to mind the fireworks. Then we went to my sister's annual 4th of July party the next day.  On July 5 some friends of mine from high school had a picnic and then July 6, Avery and I went to the zoo with my friend Karen who lives in South Carolina. We had a busy holiday weekend!

Hanging out with my cousins before the fireworks

Daddy and I are snacking before the fireworks

Now I'm really getting into the spirit

Watching fireworks with Daddy


 I have a huge glow stick!

Ready for the 4th of July party!


 Hanging out with Kaitlin

Family picture

Playing on the swing set 


 Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa

 Playing with Eddie

I was clapping because Daddy's team was winning at corn hole

Aunt Janet's dogs love to lick me

We are ready to party

 We went to Wallace Lake for the picnic

Hanging out with Karen

Visiting the petting farm at the zoo

Feeding the lorikeets

We got to feed the giraffes. They are huge when they are close up!!


Taking a pic with Karen and Mommy and then I realized a crazy looking guy decided to join our pic

Mommy and I (and the crazy guy)

My puppies like to stay right under the high chair when I eat, probably because I like to throw food to them.

Mommy put me to work the other day. She made me dust


 Doesn't the US have some kind of child labor laws?

I received a water table from Grandma and Grandpa B for my birthday. They gave it to me early so I can enjoy it the rest of this summer.

I had a lot of fun playing with Daddy and the water table

 I love playing with water

Check out my cute sandals. These were hand me downs from someone but I can't remember who. Thank you though!

I love the water table!



No comments:

Post a Comment