Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pictures

I haven't posted in awhile and I have soooo many pictures to add so this post is just going to be pictures :-)

I love playing in the tub. I cry when Mommy or Daddy take me out and dry me off.

I finally learned how to use a sippy cup though I still prefer a bottle when drinking milk

Laughing with Mommy

I don't even remember what Mommy was saying in these next couple pics but I thought it was so funny





Playing with the dog food. I ended up eating some dog food and cat food this week. I thought it was tasty! Mommy wasn't so excited about it

I love to play with water

I take it out of the inflatable tub and pour it everywhere, including all over me

Chewie likes when I play with water too. He normally comes over and has a drink

Mommy had to take my clothes off because I was soaked.

I had to check out and see what Chewie was doing with his food. 

Having fun with Mommy

 Look, I am drinking from a sippy cup and I am not holding onto anything.

Mommy got these cute sandals for me from Target. She bought 3-6 month size and they were too big! She had to go back to get 0-3 month size. Hey, I'm little so I have little feet!

Avery is still not a fan of grass

No comments:

Post a Comment