Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Avery is Two!

Avery turned two on Saturday! We have a two year old! I am still in disbelief. We had a small party for her and we had a good time. Thanks for everyone's prayers and well wishes!! Here are a bunch of pictures

Uh oh, Hey mom, would you like some Cheerios? (before Chewie eats them all up)

I love Chewie!

Mommy made decorations for the party!

Even Scarlett got in on the fun. Look at the Minnie ears she is wearing :-)

Mmmm cupcakes

I am two!

Mommy was making me neat and pretty

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday

Chewie got in on the fun..look at those Mickey ears he is wearing

Me, Mommy and Daddy

Look at all of those people watching me eat a cupcake!

Mmm this is pretty good

Cousins!!

All of the kids were having fun outside

I love my family and friends!

I have some pretty purple lipstick on

Opening presents! I wonder if there is a new puppy in here?  Nope, it's a Minnie shirt

Princess for the day (I'm Daddy's princess everyday)

Eddie and Mara helped me open this gift

Me and Uncle Chuck!

Me and Uncle Todd

Auntie Michelle!

Aunt Terri and Grandma S

Grandma and Grandpa B

Grandma and Grandpa S

Look at all of those toys! I am spoiled

Me and my buddy, Luke, hanging out on the sofa

Shopping with Mommy. I am her favorite shopping buddy

Playing with my new ball popper

Playing with my new Minnie ice cream truck and Minnie bath toys


I love to grab Mommy's flip flops, bring them to her and make her put them on

Eating chips with Daddy

Drawing on my new toy!

New vet set!! It even comes with a stethoscope

Partying at Daddy's friends, April and Sean's. They have a lake!!

I love painting! I never painted until I got it for my birthday and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment