Monday, September 22, 2014

No Daycare Until Spring

We decided to pull Avery out of daycare . She hasn't gone back since we took her to the ER. I am hoping she will go back in the spring. It just isn't worth having her get sick.  She has been doing pretty well but is STILL coughing.

We appreciate Loretta ("Auntie L") and Tim's sister, Terri helping us out! Avery appreciates it too and loves hanging out with you both.

Avery now loves climbing up the stairs. My cat ran upstairs the one day and not thinking, I left the door open. I went to the bathroom and I came back out and was like, where is Avery. She made it all the way to the top of the steps all by herself! Needless to say, she scared me to death because she could have have fallen. I will not be leaving the door open from now on.

Mommy says I am worth it!  Mommy's friend whose son had the liver transplant posted this.


Watching some cartoons!

Mmmm guacamole is sooo good! I am eating it like a lady in this picture, using a chip but I normally just scoop it up with my hands.

Snacking with daddy

I got my new Citrus Lane box in the mail the other day! Scarlett got excited and thought it was a Bark Box for her. If you want to sign up for Citrus Lane, you can sign up here...You will get 50% off your first box and mommy gets a store credit.

It was so nice and warm out on Saturday that we went to...where else...the zoo!
Daddy, that is one weird looking dog. Is that Chewie's dad?

 Muah!!

One of my favorite things about the zoo...popcorn!

Now where is that guacamole?





No comments:

Post a Comment