Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Not much has been going on since the last update. There are a few pics from St Patrick's Day and then we had a Poster Night for March of Dimes. Hillcrest Hospital asks for nicu graduates to come and make a poster about their nicu journey and then they display them during the March of Dimes walk. Tim and I decided to make a poster this year. It was nice to see some familiar faces from our nicu journey. It was also nice to see how far Avery has come since she was born. It was difficult to look through the pictures but it made us so proud. Avery really is the strongest person we know. She has been through so much and continues to smile.

For those of you that want to learn more about the March of Dimes March for Babies, click here:
https://www.marchforbabies.org/march/personal_page.asp?pp=4767555&ct=4&w=6929576&u=sb4878&mfb2015=1

One of the coolest things Avery does now is give us kisses when we ask her to. Avery kisses are THE BEST!



 I love when Daddy reads me stories


Mommy and Daddyspent  got all these toys for $.18...yep, 18 cents! They were on clearance at Toys R Us for 3 cents each!


It was neat to see how little I used to be. Use that pic Daddy!

March of Dimes poster night at Hillcrest

This is the poster that Mommy and Daddy made of my journey! 


This is what Mommy and Daddy wrote about me. They love me so much!


The finished poster that will be displayed at Hillcrest for awhile (so all the nicu nurses can see it and catch up with the babies they took care of) and then it will be displayed at the March of Dimes walk on April 26.

Wave your hands in the air like you really don't care

This is what I normally do at Grandma and Grandpa S's house. I spill all the crayons and then act cute like I didn't do it!

When I get mad, I throw everything out of my crib, including my socks!

Do I look happy to be all bundled up?

This picture is blurry but my eyes look so blue!

Double fisting already? yep, I am a pro at drinking

I got my March Citrus Lane box. Chewie made sure I didnt drop any of my cookies. If you want to order Citrus Lane, use this referral code. 
You get money off of your subscription and Mommy gets a credit to use in the Citrus Lane store :)

I love giving kisses now!

Kisses for Daddy!


This is a picture of me driving my car, while pooping. I bet you cant do that!

My favorite puppy in the whole wide world. Doesn't he look thrilled?

Having fun with Daddy

Tickles! Daddy says "belly!" and i automatically cover my belly because I know tickles are coming.

More fun with Daddy

Fun with Kaitlin..and shrimp. I actually seemed to like shrimp!

Petting Lily. She is a good cat. She puts up with me smacking her and sitting on her.

Tickles with Mommy. Sophie photo bombed this picture.

More shrimp!



Happy St Patrick's Day. My t-shirt says Daddy's Lucky Girl. I am one lucky girl to have daddy as my daddy! He is great.

It was Mommy's birthday this week. I took Daddy's credit card and sent flowers to her work!




No comments:

Post a Comment