Wednesday, July 8, 2015

4th of July Fun and 75,000 page views!

We had a really busy but great 4th of July weekend. I am kind of sad because my favorite holiday is over. On Friday, Avery and I went with my coworker, her daughter and nephew to the zoo. It was packed! I have never seen it so crowded before. Since our city doesn’t have fireworks anymore, we decided to go see the Independence fireworks, which is what we did last year. We always sit in the same spot and the kids run around the field and play. Avery loved running up and down the hill and playing with her cousins. We were also those horrible parents that gave our two year old sparklers. She loved waving them around.

Saturday morning we went to Parma’s 4th of July parade. We met our friends Natalie, Rich and their baby Amelia there.  It was an hour long and Avery got a ton of candy thrown her way. There was a company that was throwing out little chicken stress balls and Avery got one which I was probably more excited about than she was.

Saturday afternoon/evening we went to my sister’s annual 4th of July party. Avery had fun playing with her cousins and going up and down and up and down the slide. She liked climbing and the slide so much that Tim and I are going to be getting her a small playset with slide for her birthday.

We hope you all had a great 4th of July!

Avery has been doing pretty well at daycare. She seems to be interacting with the kids and her teachers say she eats when she is there. She was sick last week with a cough and runny nose and it seems to be getting better on its own. This is great because this is normally the type of thing that would put her in the hospital.


I can't believe it but the blog has reached 75,000 pageviews! We thank you for your continued support and for following Avery's journey!




The chickens are getting so big so fast. You can read about them here: 
http://backyardchickensblog.blogspot.com/

I apologize in advance for all of the pictures!

Eating popcorn with Daddy

Pics with Mommy

Daddy, what are you doing? I know how to walk!

I am a diva and like to be carried around

Kaitlin is one of my favorite people ever!

Can you believe Mommy and Daddy let me play with a sparkler? I can't either but I loved it!



What do you mean the fireworks are over? (by the way, I look so little sitting in this chair)

Waiting for the parade to start

Still waiting for the parade to start

How cute am I in my hat

I love waving flags!

Rich loves waving flags too

The sand/water table is fun

Grandma and Grandpa B

Oranges are good!

Come on ride the train

Mommy and I are so festive!

Me and Grandma B

Another pic of me and Mommy

Here I am with another one of my favorites...Eddie!



Daddy drew a heart with sparklers. (Mommy is learning how to use her new camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment