Monday, August 24, 2015

We have a 3 year old?!

Sorry for not writing for awhile. We have had a lot of things going on and we are trying to get ready for Avery’s 3rd birthday party this weekend! Its hard to believe she is going to be 3. I remember when preemie diapers didn’t even fit her. She has come a long way and starts Special Ed Preschool next week. She will most likely be the youngest kid there (since she will have just turned 3 two days before preschool starts) but I think its going to be really good for her. She will get all of the services and attention that she needs. I am really excited for her.


I promise to have a longer post with more pics after her birthday!

 Just 3 of us trying to swing on a tire swing

I had so much fun at the playground!

Mommy says I finally need to get a first haircut.

I now like to try to wash myself in the tub

Daddy hung up paper on the wall. I love it! Chewie is watching an artist at work

See how interested he is?

Chewie and I were both on Mommy's lap!

I didn't feel like drawing on the sidewalk today. I wanted to decorate Daddy instead!

Mmm grilled cheese!

It's official! I am going to be starting preschool!

I was pooping on the potty...yes i still had my pants and diaper on but hey, you have to start somewhere

My handprint stone for this year! Notice the little chicken charm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment