Friday, October 16, 2015

Some new pictures!

Not much has been going on, but sometimes that is a good thing!
Avery seems to be doing good in preschool. She still isn't talking much but we have noticed a huge increase in her babbling. I think one day a light bulb is going to go off and she will be talking non-stop. I picked her up from daycare today and she was like "blah blah blah blah bla la la " and was moving her hands. She definitely was saying something, I just have no idea what.

I will tell you that once your child hits preschool, you will have a crap load of paperwork come home everyday. Its unbelievable. She has 5 papers that come home in her folder each day. What scares me is that we got a paper this week saying that there has been a lot of strep throat going around at her school. By this time last year, we had already pulled Avery out of daycare because she kept getting sick. I am hoping she has developed some immunity to some things so we don't have to do that this year.

On Thursday night, Avery and I hung out with my friend Leanne and her daughter Avery. We went to the mall so the kids could play, even though Avery never plays in the play area. She is always to scared/shy.

I couldn't believe it, Avery played this time! She was running around the play area and climbing and playing on everything. Even my friend said that Avery seemed like a brand new kid! I am super excited that the mall now has a babysitting service. For $10/hr the kids can play in this cool, new play area. Now that Avery started playing in their playland, I would feel comfortable sending her there. You all know how cheap I am but sometimes $10/hr would be worth the hassle free shopping. I will update you if I ever use the babysitting service.

On Friday we had a Fall Festival at Avery's school. They had a company come in and bring some animals such as bunnies, chameleons, chinchillas, tortoises, tarantulas, etc. They had some snacks and a fall backdrop to take pictures with as well.

I go for a follow up appointment with Dr Rao (OBGYN) on Oct 19. I am not sure if he will have the results of the baby's pathology report or not. I was told it would take 3-5 weeks for the results to come back so we will see what happens.




Daddy and I were throwing down some grass seed



Look how good I am doing planting the grass seed

This is Aria and I at the mall awhile ago. She is one of my bffs

I tried feeding Chewie a Wheat Thin like this and then I got scared

Just sitting on the table, playing with my cousins

Mommy yells at me because I only eat the frosting on a donut...

Daddy randomly dresses me up one day. How cute am I??
We found a bunch of spoons in our storage area in the attic..no we don't normally keep them in the living room

Medes' bed is the best place to eat Cheetos. Chewie is just  jealous because I can fit into Medes' bed and he can't

How cute is this? Daddy gave Mommy some roses with the ultrasound pic of my brother/sister.

How cute am I with Daddy?

How cool are these balloons they made for us? Look in the background, that is the new babysitting area.

Here is Aria and I eating at the kiddie table

Playing in the cars

Aria is calling up her boyfriend 

I look weird!

Eating cheese sticks at the Fall Festival

These are the faces I make when Mommy tells me to say Cheese or Smile



No wonder why Mommy calls me pumpkin sometime


In this picture you can see how messed up my teeth are from grinding them. I go to the pediatric dentist on Nov 19. 

Family photo

If I have to take one more pic, I am going to strangle myself with this balloon

I pull the cheese off pizza, eat the middle part of the crust and leave the rest. Oh and I get sauce all over my face

Making Halloween crafts with felt

This is what the face on the pumpkin looked like when I was done!


No comments:

Post a Comment