Monday, April 25, 2016

March for Babies

Its that time of year again..the March for Babies for March of Dimes.  This year it is on May 1. It may even be warm enough for Avery to participate. Keeping my fingers crossed. This will be my 4th year in a row participating in the walk in honor of Avery. Avery and all of the other babies born prematurely are such fighters. Before having Avery, I never knew babies born at 25 weeks could even survive.  She is truly an inspiration to Tim and I and we are so proud of her.

If you would like to participate in the walk with us, sign up at Marchforbabies.org and select the Hillcrest Hospital team. If you can't do the walk but would still like to support it, please go to my fundraising page. Every little bit helps!
https://www.marchforbabies.org/Sb4878 

Here are some pics that show just how far Avery has come. Thank you and we appreciate your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment