Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy Easter!

We hope you all had a great Easter. It was a beautiful day here, around 70 degrees. It was also my birthday and all I ever want on my birthday is for it to be nice outside. Looks like I got my wish.

We had a really nice Easter. We decorated eggs, though it was very weird buying eggs at the store. I felt like I was cheating on my girls. I had to go buy eggs because we only have brown egg laying chickens so it would be difficult to dye their eggs.

Easter morning, Avery woke up and searched around the house for plastic eggs filled with change, stickers and candy. She then got an Easter basket filled with some new play-doh(she needed it!), a bubble gun and some candy.

Grandma B, my sister and the kids came over to visit. Grandpa B stayed at home because he wasn’t feeling well. We don’t want Avery to get sick before we leave for vacation. We then went to Tim’s parents for dinner and got to visit with his side of the family.

For my birthday, Tim bought me tickets to see one of our favorite comedians and then he got me three pictures of Avery printed on glass. They are pretty cool. I took one to work, put one up at home and gave Tim one. He loves the picture of Avery with the wild hair when she was younger. Probably reminds him of his own hair back in the day.

Avery worked for days on her present for me. She made me a paper mache heart with our picture on it and she even painted it J
 
Our Disney vacation is coming up. I am trying not to annoy Tim by counting down everyday but its not working very well. He doesn’t like crowds or lines so I am really hoping seeing Avery’s face and reaction to things will make him change his mind. We will find out in less than a week!

 
My many faces....







 
Let me guess, Scarlett is under my high chair, isn't she?

Mommy likes this picture of me for some reason.


 
Playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed

 
I have the dye to color the Easter eggs

 
Coloring eggs with Daddy

Oooooh!

 
I'm coloring eggs!



 
Chewie,Scarlett and Mommy wanted to help too

 
Finding Easter eggs around the house



Medes is trying to eat my Easter basket I made at preschool from a milk jug.


My Easter basket from the Easter bunny

Putting change from my Easter eggs into my piggy bank

Daddy helped me make this heart for Mommy. I painted it!

Hi Medes

Do you think I am close enough to this screen?

Hugs for my best friend

Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa B. I also got a bunch of candy from Grandma and Grandpa S and a cool Minnie watering can filled with sand tools and candy from Aunt Lauren and Uncle Greg but Mommy forgot to take a pic of it.

I clean up pretty well, don't I?

Changed clothes and then went outside to play on the swingset

I like to swing this year, last year I didn't.

And you people thought Mommy was a weird eater. Here I am dipping my fruit snacks in cheese from Auntie Anne's (that you would normally dip a pretzel in)


No comments:

Post a Comment