Thursday, June 16, 2016

Last day of Preschool

Things have been so hectic around here that I forgot to post about Avery's last day of school. Her last day was May 27 but they invited parents to come visit on May 26. Each student received a certificate and her teacher made every child a little memory album. Avery loves looking at pictures so she was excited for the photo album.

Since I hardly included any pics in the last few posts, here you go!


 Mommy says when we are together, we are trouble! Me and my best friend, Aria. (don't mind Aria picking her nose in one pic ..lol)



 
My second last day of school. Mrs Schneider was handing me my certificate.

 
I was so proud, I ran over to Mommy and Daddy

 
Looking at my memory album

 
 My teacher and classroom assistants.

 
At a memorial day party. Look how little I look next to Kaitlin!

Having a snack while waiting for the Memorial Day parade to start. 

 
Swimming with my cousins



 
 Having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. Look how far up I sit so my feet can touch.



 
Giving Medes some kisses


We put the slide in the pool. Good idea Aunt Cheryl!

So fun!

 
Too bad Mommy didn't get an "after" picture after putting on her makeup.

 
I got a new bath toy...really its for the pool but I wanted to bring it in the tub


 
Mommy is getting huge fast!

More pictures with my best friend



Its only 80 degrees outside, why wouldn't I want to wear my winter boots?

This is my cheese face..literally, I have cheez-its in my mouth :) and I was saying cheese
 


 
I like to try to walk in other people's shoes. I clunk around in Mommy's high heels all the time. Here I am wearing Eddie's crocs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment