Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Halloween!

We took Avery trick or treating on Monday. Our new house is on a somewhat busy street and our house is pushed way back so we decided to take Avery to my sister's neighborhood and go trick or treating with her cousins. We did this last year as well and she really seemed to enjoy it.

Avery was scared of Eddie's costume. He was the hulk and when he put his mask on, Avery did not want to stand by him. I couldn't get any pictures of them together because Avery was too scared. Also, Avery did not want to walk at all. Tim and I got tired carrying her very fast. We went to about 10 houses and told Avery that if she didn't walk up to the doors, that she wasn't getting anymore candy. The girl loves her candy but she must love being a diva more because she did not want to walk. We ended up going home after only going to about 10 houses but she still got a McDonald's Happy Meal pumpkin full of candy.

Reagan has been doing pretty well. They moved her to an open air crib on Sunday night. It was exciting going into her room on Monday and seeing her in open crib. It also makes it much easier to pick her up whenever we want.

I went to visit her today and got the bad news that she had 8 bradys last night..meaning her heart rate slowed down. They ended up putting a nasal cannula in her nose and are giving her room air through it to help her open her airways. She isn't getting any oxygen. Bradys can be caused by reflux and I definitely think she has reflux because she has spit up a lot in the past week. We don't want to have any bradys because in order to eventually come home, she cant have any bradys for around 3-5 days in a row (depending on how old she is).


My sister is now in an open crib. I can't wait to go and see her again. My mommy and daddy want to wait a few more days to make sure I am not still not sick.




Mommy and Reagan


 Scarlett was giving me kisses

Happy Halloween!




 Mommy got a picture of the 10 feet I walked during the whole night.

I was crabby because I didn't nap the whole day and I didn't want to walk

Did I ever tell you that I am a Daddy's girl?

Looking through my candy!











Little fingers

More smiles




 Trying to pull my tube out

Wearing my new Indians World Series shirt. Mommy wanted to show my shirt but I wanted to show my book


 Reagan now has the cannula in her nose




 Daddy put the new glider together.. we are watching the World series and Scarlett is watching me to make sure I don't drop any food



No comments:

Post a Comment