Thursday, November 17, 2016

Reagan is one month old!

Reagan has had a pretty good week. The only thing keeping her in the nicu is that she continues to have brady's. Most of the time they are when she is eating or right after, though sometimes they are random and when she is sleeping. She is now being fed "ad lib". They used to wake her up every 3 hours and now they don't wake her up unless she has been sleeping 4 hours. Basically she can eat every 3-4 hours, depending on how awake she was.

As of last night, she weighs 5lbs 4.6oz! She is a beast! lol

Avery has been paying a lot more attention to her baby dolls lately. She wants to feed them and dress them...we use her old preemie clothes :)  We had conferences with Avery's teacher and it went pretty well. Her teacher was on maternity leave until the beginning of October but she said she has seen an improvement since she started back. Obviously the main things we need to work on are communication and also number and letter recognition. They said she does well with colors and shapes. Every morning they have to find their name out of all the names in the class and Avery always finds her name so that is a start with letter recognition.

We brought Avery to see Reagan a few days ago. She seemed much more interested in Reagan this time. She even helped feed and burp her. She wouldn't hold her but that will happen one of these days.

Me and Mommy at my pre-op appointment. I got to see Dr Love again. I was actually good and opened my mouth wide enough that she didn't need the tongue depressor. 


Feeding my baby




Mommy and Reagan smiling

Practicing

The nicu gave me a big sister sticker!


Look at that cute little girl. She must take after her big sister!

Family picture

Getting a good look at my baby sister

Awww

I only had one meltdown when I was visiting...this is what I do when I go to stores sometimes and this is why Mommy doesn't really like to take me shopping.


I then started to come around and wanted to help feed Reagan

Kisses

On my tip toes..checking on my sister

More Reagan smiles :)

She is just chilling


This is Mommy's work friend, Theresa's daughter, Karrah. She has been following me since I was born!

This is Mommy's coworker and friend, Theresa. She came to see Reagan and she likes to read my blog! Mommy's coworker Nichole came to visit this week too but Mommy forgot to take a pic :(

Daddy loves his fireplace! I think its 4th on the list of things he loves after me, Reagan and Mommy. 

Mommy and Daddy got to go out to dinner/have drinks with Uncle George and Aunt Janet. This was supposed to be an annual tradition where Grandma and Grandpa B watch me, Kaitlin and Eddie but the last few years I was in the hospital around Christmas time so it hasn't happened recently until now.

Reagan is one month old!

I am so cute..I see where Reagan gets it

The many faces of Reagan






My sister is sooooo long. Her feet are peeking out at the end of her gown! She has long legs..she doesn't get that from me or mommy. 


Grandma B had surgery on her hand and will be off of work for a few months so I had to make her a sign. 


I was trying to hold a sign and markers at the same time..it was hard work

And....I only have one marker left. I told you it was hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment