Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 2013 (almost 9 months old!)

Avery will be 9 months old on Thursday! I can't believe it. Time has flown by for the most part(except for when she was in the NICU). She goes in tomorrow for her 9 month check up with the pediatrician. We tried switching her formula to Enfamil Newborn which is what they use at the day care Avery will be going to. She enjoyed the taste but it seemed to be giving her diarrhea so we switched back to Gerber Good Start Soothe. We were hoping she could drink the Enfamil because it would save us a lot of money in the long run because then we wouldn't need to take formula to day care everyday. Oh well. We might try again in a few months. Avery will definitely be on formula longer than a year. There isn't much else to update so here are some pics..


Mommy and Daddy bought me a Johnny Jump up. I like it a lot. Don't worry, they raised it off the ground. They were just letting me get used to it first

My buddy, Chewie, had to come check it out and make sure I was ok

I really like to stand so I like this a lot!!

Happy Memorial Day!

 I am with two of my favorite things in this picture. My cousin, Eddie and Tigger (though this is an imposter. My favorite is the Tigger stuffed animal/blanket combo..this is just a beanie baby)

 Daddy is with two of his favorite things in this picture..Me and Guiness :-)  (just kidding. Mommy is one of his favorites but she was taking the picture)

 Some days I am all smiles!!

And some days I am sad. I didn't feel well on Sunday and Monday :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment