Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013 (8 months old, 5 months corrected)

There isn't much to update except that Genetics called us last week and told us Avery does not have Kabuki syndrome like they thought she did. They want her to grow and then follow up in 6 months to see what else they want to test for. Umm no. They will not be doing further testing on Avery unless Tim and I notice something. Avery won't be their research project. She is fine. She has a cleft palate, was premature and is small. She was going to be small even if she wasn't premature. There is nothing wrong with her.

And now for some pictures...

This is a picture of me showing off my gums

I got to hang out with a lot of friends this weekend. This is Andrew. He the son of Mommy's friend, Sara. He was born at the end of  March and weighs 12 pounds. 

This is me with Evan. He is the son of Daddy's friend, Sabrina.  He kept telling me how cute I was.

This is me sitting with Evan and his brother, Aaden. Aaden is 9 months old(I am 8 months old). He weighs 20 pounds and is a mover!

 Outside with my new outfit on

Hanging outside with Scarlett

Feeling the grass between my toes

My eyes are still bright blue

Chewie and I relaxing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment