Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013 (8 months old, almost 5 months corrected)

Tim took Avery to see Dr Anne at Main Campus on Monday. She said Avery's ears looked bad but they aren't the worst she has seen. I guess that is good?? She ended up cleaning out her ears, putting new wicks in, giving Avery a new antibiotic ear drop that has steroids in it and also gave her an oral antibiotic. She wants to see how she does wants us to come back next Monday. Well, by the time Tim got home from the appointment the wicks had already fallen out. We agreed that we will never see ENT just for wicks in the future because it would be a wasted trip since they will probably just end up falling out 10 minutes later.  Avery had diarrhea at least 4 times, the poor girl. I feel so bad for her. She has probably never ever felt good a day in her life. I am hoping these antibiotics help her.

Sorry there aren't a lot of pictures. We have been really busy the past few days. I have pink eye again and now the difficult task is trying not to give it to Avery. I am amazed she didn't get it the last time I had it.

I have decided I am not going to say how many days at home in the title anymore since it has been awhile.




I finally like to hold things and grab for things

I still love to eat my fingers. I also like to grab my bib or try to grab my shirt and put it in my mouth. I drool all over the place now too.

Mommy and Daddy bought this wall hanging for my room. Mommy said it describes me perfectly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment