Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A few more days...

Just a few more days until Avery is one. It's crazy. I still can't believe I will be the mother of a one year old. It hasn't sunk in yet.

Last week Avery got to go to the mall with her cousin, Eddie. Today we got her pictures taken. I am so excited to see how they turned out. We took a few with her as well so hopefully we got a good family shot. She wasn't a very happy camper today. She didn't cry or scream but she didn't smile a lot either so I am interested to see how the pics turned out.

We are still trying to get ready for Avery's party on Sunday. Whose great idea was it to invite so many people and to have it at my house?!?! lol  I am excited to see everyone but I will definitely be less stressed once it is over.

Tomorrow we go see a new ENT doctor. It's not that the other doctor was horrible, we just initially wanted to establish with this one but there was a long wait. We are excited because they are at Independence and we don't have to drive down to main campus and waste a whole day there. I would assume the new doctor will order a hearing test since it has been awhile since she had the last one. I think she can hear pretty well.

Thank you Uncle Andy and Aunt Cari for my birthday gift!

I like to put everything in my mouth, including this box for the toys

Scarlett likes to give me kisses

Yep, more things in the mouth

Who says I am not chunky enough?  Have you seen my thighs?

Lily loves me

So does Chewie....

 ...and Scarlett!

 Eddie and I hanging out at the mall

Mommy thought I lost one of my socks..Nope, I just fell asleep with it in my hand

I like pacifiers but I don't suck on them the correct way

Tummy time....on Daddy's tummy

I like to play with my toys in the bathtub

No comments:

Post a Comment