Monday, August 12, 2013

Avery is one popular lady!

Avery's blog has reached 42,000 page views! Thank you all for your continued support and prayers!!




Sorry I haven't updated in over a week. I guess I feel like there is not much to update when nothing is going wrong. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself). Avery had a pretty good week. One day last week at daycare she ate half a jar of bananas! That is great for Avery because she is not a fan of solid foods. There is no way she is eating cake on her birthday. We will try but I don't think it's going to happen.

Avery had a pretty fun week. She got to go to the Cuyahoga County Fair for the first time! She liked seeing all the animals. The goats really seemed to like her :-) Tim took her to the park a few times as well.

I started planning Avery's birthday party. Who knew planning a party for a one year old would be so difficult!

Mommy and I went to Target one day and it was pouring outside so I was all bundled up.

My first fair!! I liked looking at all the animals that I have never seen before...though in this pic I was looking and Mommy and I have seen her plenty of times.

What are you looking at??

This guy wanted to eat my piggies, I mean toes.

This guy acted like he was too cool to look at me.

Hey buddy, I know my thighs are chubby but you don't have to stare.

Mommy made this cow stand by me to take a pic

Me and Daddy having some fun!

Me and my buddy Chewie having some fun. Mommy is sad her finger got in the way when taking the picture.

Daddy took me to play on the swings!

Mommy said she can't believe her little lady is turning one...I can't wait for my party!



No comments:

Post a Comment