Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chew on everything...

There isn't much to update. Avery still has her cough and congestion, though it doesn't seem as bad. We finished the 2 weeks of antibiotics yesterday. This week she likes to put everything, I mean everything, in her mouth. You will see in the pictures below.

We started planning for Avery's party. It's hard to believe that she will be a year old. It's funny because Tim asked me if I feel like a mom and I said not really and he said he didn't really feel like a dad either. It just seems...normal. Like this is how it has always been. I don't remember what we did with our time BA (before Aves). I think I slept a lot :-)

My cousin Kaitlin and I

I was sad when I went shopping with Mommy because someone asked if I was a boy or girl

Mommy bought me this fun hat when I was sleeping

Look how curly my hair is right after my bath. It looks like I have a perm

So tired...

Mommy doesn't know how to put these headbands on me..she makes me look like Rambo

My feet are tasty

MMMMmmm, so is this giraffe

This barn tastes great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment