Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lions, and Tigers and Bears, oh my

Sorry again for the late post. Avery, her cousins, Aunt and their friends went to the zoo last week. She loved looking at the fish the most. She would look at the fish with her eyes big and wide, then she would turn back to me and smile. It was so cute. 

We finally found some solid food that she doesn't hate. She seems to like Gerber peach yogurt. She still doesn't eat a ton of it but she didn't seem to mind it. 




I really enjoyed looking at the back of my eye lids while everyone else looked at the elephants.

I loved looking at the fish. They were so neat!

Mommy and I at the aquarium part of the zoo

Looking at the monkeys

Eddie wanted to hold me while looking at the monkeys so I sat next to him and Kaitlin

 Hanging out with Mommy

Oh my gosh, why is Scarlett in this picture!? It was supposed to be a picture of just me and my best buddy, Chewie.

Chewie made faces, so I made faces....

I liked eating the paper towel as much as I liked eating the yogurt.

Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding and I got to hang out with Grandma & Grandpa S!

Mommy, is this a good coupon??

No comments:

Post a Comment