Wednesday, September 11, 2013

When life hands you lemons you...eat them??

Avery's diarrhea has finally stopped. Now she is really fussy at night. We think she is teething. Every time we go to lay her down at night she cries and cries and she never used to. Looking at the front of her gums, I can see the outline of her teeth and it looks like they are so close to breaking through.

Avery ate a 1/2 a jar of bananas/plums/grapes today. I was so proud of her. I was eating a lemon the other day and she tried grabbing it. I decided to let her taste it. Tim and I were waiting for her to make a sour face and it turned out she liked it! She kept licking it. I tried showing my parents the next day and she wanted nothing to do with it. Then I tried again yesterday and she liked it.

Avery has her one year check up next week. I know they are going to tell us she needs to gain weight but her thighs are gigantic. I think that if she gains any more weight in her legs she won't be able to walk..lol.

Wearing my USA shirt in honor of September 11

Grandpa B and I playing

Hanging out with Chewie

I am fascinated with Chewie's tags on his collar


I love lemons!

I love hanging out with Daddy. We both are wearing crazy pajama pants. There is a new game I play with Daddy. I lay on him and then dive head first onto the bed and roll off him. Mommy can't get the video to upload right now. Maybe it will be on the next post.




 Some of my birthday gifts! I received a cute new puppy outfit and also some cups to stack.

I am so cute in the morning! I always smile when Mommy and Daddy come to wake me up

Mommy doesn't take many pictures of her and I anymore because I always try to grab the camera now.


Bye for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment