Friday, September 6, 2013

Our little lady turned one

I wanted to thank everyone who came to Avery's birthday party on Sunday. We couldn't have made it through this last year without your help. We appreciate everyone's love and support. Also, we appreciate the use of your table and chairs :-)

I wanted to share some pictures of Avery's ladybug themed party with you.  Avery was exhausted and ending up sleeping for half of the party.

I am now a one year old!

Aunt Terri and I

Napping up before I get my party on......more like napping while the party was going on

Ladybug cupcakes! Though I wasn't a fan of cupcakes (see picture farther down)

Do you think anyone can find me buried in all these gifts?

Check out my cute ladybug outfit

Kaitlin and I..the bow from Great Grandma's gift was one of my favorites

Great Grandma holding me and me holding one of my favorite gifts...a bow

Here is my other favorite gift..a monkey from Uncle Jimmy

Mommy and I

Cupcakes!

Happy Birthday to me!

Food

Food

And more food

Some of the guests/family

 This pic has Great Grandma, Grandma B and Grandma S

Michael was a big fan of the cupcakes

I love this monkey! I scream and giggle when I see it.

Cousins!

Not a fan of the cupcakes

#1 fan of the cupcakes

Kaitlin and I

Me, Kaitlin and Eddie

Aunt Cheryl and I

This was the best picture Mommy could get of all 5 of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment