Thursday, September 5, 2013

Say Cheese!

We took Avery to get her pictures taken last week. Here is a link to see all her pics. Katie did a great job taking them!
http://www.kathrynbarnettphotography.com/clients.html
Access Code: Avery (case sensitive) press go and then on the next screen enter Avery again.

The difficult part is going to be picking out the pictures. I want all of them!

I got a call last Friday to pick Avery up from daycare because she had diarrhea 6 times and was inconsolable. She also had a bad diaper rash. When she got home from daycare, she had diarrhea at least 6 more times. Her poor bottom was so raw. She would not let us wipe her, even with a wet washcloth. Every time she pooped, we had to spray her off with the shower sprayer. It was a pain in the butt..literally.

She is still having diarrhea. We have tried bananas and rice cereal. She really isn't eating solids yet so I don't know what else to try. She had diarrhea twice at daycare today and 3 times since she has been home.  I think I am going to call the doctor tomorrow.

I will post about her birthday party this weekend. It's been a long week and I am exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment