Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Sorry this post is a little late. For Father's day we went to my parent's house for a little while and then went to a cookout at Tim's brother's house. Here are some pics of Avery with Tim and her Grandpas. Tim and his brothers and sisters were going to take his Dad to the Indians Game on Wednesday but it got rained out so they went to BW3's instead.

Avery started back at daycare on Tuesday and we are worried she is getting sick already :-(


Daddy gives good hugs!

I love Daddy!

Hanging out with Mommy, Grandpa B, Kaitlin, Eddie and Aunt Janet

Cookout at Uncle Greg's house

I must be teething because I have my fingers in my mouth 50% of the day now.

Another pic of Daddy and I (and me chewing on my fingers)


 I helped Mommy make this for Daddy for Father's Day. It's a stone for his garden.

I can't wait until we put it in the garden

Lots of people in this pic from Bw3's....Uncle Brian, Aunt Terri, cousin Nichole, Uncle Bob, Aunt Lauren, Uncle Greg, Grandpa, Uncle Andy, Aunt Cari, Mommy, Uncle Jimmy, Daddy, me and cousin Jennifer. 

Me and Grandpa S. (see my fingers are in my mouth...again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment