Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vote for Avery!

We got home today from our vacation to Columbus. We saw some good friends and went to COSI and the Columbus Zoo. I will post more about it tomorrow or this weekend but in the mean time, if you have a Facebook account, vote for Avery! I submitted her picture to be on the cover of Parents magazine. The $10,000 grand prize wouldn't hurt either.

Don't get discouraged that it says she is in 816th place. I believe that is the order that people submitted the pictures. I have been voting every day (you can vote once per day) and she hasn't moved up or down so that is why I came to that conclusion.

I titled the picture Daddy's Little Princess because it asked for a description and I said that she was born weighing 1 pound 8 oz and even though she has grown a great deal since, she will always be Daddy's little princes.

Just click on the link below to vote. It will then ask you to enter a phrase. Just type whatever it says after "Your Answer". Its a different phrase each time I vote.


http://www.parents.com/photos/parents-cover-contest-2014/2014-06-09/1366b




Thanks in advance for voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment