Friday, June 27, 2014

22 months old

In a few days Avery will be 22 months old. In 2 months she will be two! It is crazy how fast time flies. I have been taking lots of pictures so I just wanted to share some with you. She did get sick at daycare last week but (knock on wood) she seems to have overcome it without a trip to the ER or even the doctor's office!
Ahhh. this is the life. Laying in Mommy and Daddy's bed and drinking a bottle.

I wasn't very fond of swinging in the swing


Mommy will you stop taking a picture and get me out of this thing

Playing with my cousins at Grandpa and Grandma B's house

My cousin Jenny is holding me

Mommy is a picture taking nut.

See what I mean, more pictures!

Reading a book while wearing my Scooby jammies


Daddy put the wagon together. I am happy we can finally use it. Grandma and Grandpa B got it for me for Christmas and it seemed like it was going to be winter forever!

Want to go for a car ride?

My cousin Kassidy is holding me


Uncle Andy is playing with me!

So excited I got to see Uncle Andy and Aunt Cari. I don't get to see them much because they live in Arizona.

More swings

Mmmmm popcorn. Popcorn is my favorite snacks. well probably after marshmallows..I like marshmallows, ooooh and Reese's cups. I like those a lot too but I get very messy when I eat them.

Riding in the wagon. I like to go fast!


I look like the early version of Michelle Tanner from Full House. Don't you see the resemblance? Maybe they will make a Full House movie and I could play Michelle. I would have to learn how to say You Got It Dude...lol
Michelle Tanner
Look a like Michelle Tanner

y
One last picture with Uncle Andy


Chewie and I were playing. I was petting him and he loved it.

Here is the proof...well he didn't really love it but I had fun



Watching Daddy wash the spinach that we grew in our garden. I probably tried to put some spinach in the bottle warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment