Thursday, November 19, 2015

Another Surgery :-( (this will make #6)

Avery went and saw the dentist today. I was dreading this appointment. We all know her teeth are HORRIBLE so I guess we kind of expected this. We went to the dentist around 9 months ago and her teeth were just beginning to chip. The dentist thought it may have been from her grinding them because she grinds them so much at night. We saw the dentist today and they think its partly due to prematurity (because many preemies have bad teeth) but mostly due to the Pediasure that she drinks everyday to help her gain weight. Its basically a double edged sword. Either we give her the pediasure and her teeth rot and chip or we don't give it to her and she won't maintain her weight.

The dentist said that Avery needs to have every tooth crowned. She would be fully put to sleep and it would take a few hours. Once she is asleep, they would take some xrays and review them. They would then decide if any of the teeth need to be extracted or if they could just be crowned. They said the teeth in the back will get stainless crowns so Avery is going to have some bling in her mouth!

Once I get her records and history form sent over to them, we will schedule the surgery. I guess its more of a procedure but I am still really nervous about it because she will be put under. I always get scared when anesthesia is involved with her.

We are going to a fundraiser for Avery's preschool, Pleasantview, on Saturday. If anyone is bored, feel free it attend. Its at Harry Buffalo in Parma Heights from 6-9. Each ticket is $25 but you get unlimited draft beer, well drinks and food for a few hours. There will also be baskets and raffles.

This weekend is Tim's birthday. I am excited to show you what Avery made for him but I am going to wait until my next update.



I don't know why but I am obessed with my feet. I will take my shoes and socks off in the car to look at my feet

I smile..but only when I want to (see school picture down below..lol)

Good thing Mommy was paying attention because I jumped into her arms

I love my bunny and playing around before bed



I accidentally ran my head into the fridge and mommy told me to put this garlic bread on my bump..lol

Here is my daycare picture. Don't I look thrilled? I cant wait to see my preschool picture
Here was my first ever daycare picture..Hilarious..they lost my socks that day so I am not wearing any in the pic event though it was in November!


Here I am at Friends Thanksgiving with Kaitlin

I was really crabby that night and ended up passing out while everyone was having fun


See, look at everyone having fun!

I may have gotten more chili on my face than in my mouth

Just sittin on a fish

How cute are Aria and I holding hands?!?!


Where did Santa go??

Mommy ran outside to let the chickens out and I decided it was a good time to decorate the toilet

Our chickens finally laid an egg!! Tim's brother also commented that it looks like I am trying to lay an egg in this picture :)
They now have laid eggs 6 days in a row!

Decorating cupcakes

Chewie is hoping I will drop some cupcakes


It is SOOOO busy at Avery's dentist at UH that they push a cart around with activities and toys that the kids can play with and take home. 

Look at me and my new toothbrush!

I made this at daycare :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment