Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Trying to have a baby is stressful

And now Avery has a rash all over her body. I wish I could make this stuff up but it's true. I swear. It is always something. We took her to Express Care Thursday night and they think its just a viral rash and not contagious. We had the nurse practioner write a note to her preschool/daycare, stating the rash is not contagious. 

Yesterday the rash starting getting really bad and spreading fast. It is now all over, including her face. She was miserable, constantly itching. Took her to the doctor again (thats 3 times in a week but who is counting?). Now they think she is having an allergic reaction to the amoxicillin. They are having her stop the amoxicillin and advised us to get her 5-7ml of benedryl and a steroid was prescribed. We are going to start with the benedryl and see how that goes. If she is still not doing well, we will start the steroid.

Warning: Probably too much info but if it helps someone trying to get pregnant then its ok...

So last month I was pregnant and then a few days later was no longer pregnant. I am not sure if that's considered a miscarriage because it was so early (around 4-5 weeks) but needless to say, the pregnancy didn't make it. I spoke with our friend who had quite a few miscarriages. She is now 31 weeks pregnant. She recommended taking Pregnitude which is a vitamin supplement you mix with water. Its basically folic acid and another vitamin and it helps you have healthier eggs and helps you regulate your cycles. (I was originally skeptical but read the reviews on amazon and your mind will be changed!) She also said her doctor had her taking progesterone suppositories. I decided to call my doctor and see what he said. He ended up saying that he doesn't have a lot of research saying it helps but he knows it can't hurt so he was onboard. Starting when you ovulate, you take a progesterone vaginal suppository every night at bedtime. They say to take it at bedtime because they want you to be laying down for 15 minutes after you insert it. You take it from the day of ovulation until the day of your expected period. If you aren't pregnant, you discontinue use for about 2 weeks (or until you ovulate again). If you are pregnant, you keep taking it, every day, for about 10-11 weeks.  

I just started it two weeks ago. I'm not going to lie, its a bit...weird. I will wake up in the middle of the night, get up to go to the bathroom and feel like I peed myself. Hey, I know its gross but I am just telling you about my experience.

Anyways...I feel like its groundhog day..the same thing happened this month. I decided to test about 6 days early and I got multiple positive pregnancy tests..I had positive double line tests, internet cheapies and digital tests. I then tested about 4 days later (two days before my expected period) and they all were negative. I cannot begin to explain the emotional rollercoaster we have felt each month. We are pregnant and excited and then a few days later we are not pregnant and depressed.

The only reason I have been testing early is because sometimes I like to have a drink or two. I feel like when its around the time I should be expecting my period and I want to have a drink, I will take a pregnancy test to make sure I am not pregnant. If it should come back positive, I  want to decrease the chances of having any risks with pregnancy as I can so I will not drink.. Its possible I have had this happen to me plenty of times throughout the years and had just not known it because I used to wait until a few days to a week AFTER my expected period to test. By that time, I could have been pregnant and then have something happen and all the hcg leave my system by then.

If I am keeping track and these all count as miscarriages (not sure if they do) I will have had 3 miscarriages in the past 6 months. The only good thing about that is that it now seems like I CAN get pregnant, I just CAN'T seem to keep it. As of two weeks ago, I have started taking the pregnitude and the progesterone. I figured they can't hurt so I have nothing to lose.

Wish us luck!

Mommy said she almost had a brother or sister for me :(



This rash is making me miserable 



We got this in the mail yesterday. I am so excited to go to Disney!

3 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4.5 years of and nearly lost my marriage due to not be able to have a child, severe endometriosis and scanning, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming parents. A friend of mine recommended native doctor iya basira to me and persuaded me to contact her, she did a spiritual breakthrough for me to make me get pregnant, within 3 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in april. I am writing this message for those women who are at the stage I was at.depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. give iya basira a try to help you solve your problem, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. Here is her email address nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com . wish you all happiness in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Kimberly Nicholas from Sydney,I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete