Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Busy Bee

Avery is finally starting to feel better. I am sure she will get sick at daycare again soon though because that always seems to happen. She finished her dose of steroids and we are no longer on the albuterol/nebulizer. 

Avery has been really busy the past few days. We went to the St. Charles carnival and got to hang out with my friend, Karen, who now lives in South Carolina. We then had lunch with our friend, Jeremy. He said he doesn't hold babies (see picture below). We went and visited my mom at work on her birthday. Avery had a couple firsts this past week..she went swimming and she went to Kiddie Park. 

She is now sitting up really well and she tries to grab everything she sees. She finally started grabbing her feet. 




I won at bingo at the St Charles carnival! I picked out a little rocking horse!

Mommy's friend, Karen, helped me play bingo.

How can he not want to hold me? I am so cute.

I love hanging out outside.

Everything I grab now goes straight into my mouth.

Kaitlin and I visited grandma at the hospital on her birthday

Us grandkids visiting Grandma

Mommy says when it's sunny out I have to wear this hat

I like to play with my sunglasses but I don't like to wear them

Swimming in the pool

Playing with tub toys in the pool

Riding on my lion

 Mommy put a banana in this mesh thing. Chewie sneaked a couple licks of it when Mommy wasn't looking

I can't wait until I can ride all the rides at Kiddie Park

We rode the Merry Go Round but sat on the bench. I didn't have a very good view...lol

I love watching this barnyard movie

Here is a pic of me smiling since everyone always says I look so worried :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment