Monday, July 29, 2013

11 Months!

Avery will be 11 months old tomorrow! It's hard to believe that next month at this time I will have a one-year old!!So crazy! I haven't posted because there really isn't much to update. Avery is still sick. She is still coughing and has a lot of congestion. She is taking antibiotics still ( has one more week to go on them) and it doesn't seem to be helping so I am guessing it's just a cold. It could also be allergies, I don't know. The nasal swab sample that Dr Love took last week was negative for Flu and RSV so that is good news.  I think Avery is starting to teethe. She has been waking up in the middle of the night and crying for what seems to be no reason. I put my finger on her gums and it seems to be pretty hard on the bottom middle part. When I move my finger farther back, it gets much softer. I can't wait for teething. This should be lots of fun (I am being sarcastic in case you couldn't tell.)

This is my arsenal of meds I take everyday

Ready to go for a walk

Now I sit to play with my playmat. I don't like being on my belly so I will probably never crawl

I like to chew everything, even Tigger

I love looking at my buddy, Chewie

I also like to look at Daddy

Hi!

We went out to eat and I sat like a big girl in the high chair!

Like I said, I like to chew on everything

This is how daddy dressed me for daycare today. It was cold outside!

Now that I can sit up, I can pick out whatever toys I want

Scarlett is jealous I have all of these toys and she doesn't! She has been really good about not chewing any of my stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment