Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 32 at Home- February 10, 2013

Avery has now been home a month! Things are starting to get better. She is becoming more alert which is a lot of fun. Avery's blog has made it to 30,000 page views! That is so awesome. Thank you for continuing to check in and see how she is doing! We couldn't have made it all this way without all of your support.

Since going to the feeding clinic on Tuesday, she has been eating better. Today she took 60ml! It was awesome. It took her awhile, like probably an hour, but she did it. She also took 35ml and 40ml today. This is the best she has ever done.

We have a busy week coming up. We have 4 appointments with all of them but one being at Main Campus. She is seeing the pediatrician, the surgeon that performed her g tube surgery, audiology(hearing test) and then visiting the craniofacial doctor regarding her cleft palate.

My sister, Janet, and Tim's sister, Terri, made us a scrapbook. It documents Avery's journey while she was in the NICU for almost 19 weeks. It is AMAZING! I wanted to do a scrapbook but was overwhelmed with the thought of it because there was so much to do. This is probably the best gift anyone could give us. We really appreciate it! Now I just have to keep up with it. I will post a few pictures of it on a later post. I took a lot of pictures the past few days and wanted to share...

Daddy and I were watching tv together

Mommy pulls my pants up too high

I am so fashionable in the sweater vest Mommy's friend, Sara, got me!

Scarlett came over to hang out with Mommy and I

Still not good at smiling

I'm too small for the high chair but I behaved while sitting in it watching Mommy cook
 
Attempt at a smile

Another attempt at a smile

Me sitting with one of my best friends, Chewie

My little feet..Mommy needs to give me a pedicure.
 
 Aunt Janet and Aunt Terri with Mommy and Daddy. They made a book filled with pictures of me.

 One day we all squished on the couch. Mommy was sitting next to Chewie

My cousin, Kaitlin, held me today. Daddy dressed me today if you couldn't tell.
 
 Mommy wanted to take a picture of how red my hair is in the sunlight.

That's all for now :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment