Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 42 at Home- February 20, 2013

I don't have much to update since Sunday. We haven't had any appointments since then. Amazing, I know. We do have an appointment with Help Me Grow tomorrow. Avery has been doing pretty good with the bottle. She has been taking around 30ml for most feedings. If she gets up in the middle of the night, we don't bottle feed her. We just tube feed her. We don't want her to start any bad habits of wanting to be fed in the middle of the night :-)

And now for the pictures....

The fun trip I had from Hillcrest to Main Campus on New Years Eve only cost $1800! (Mommy called to get this straightened out today. They didn't have my insurance info on file. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy won't have to pay anything)


Is that crazy dog behind me again?
 
Ol' blue eyes...that's what they call me...not really, I just felt like saying that.

If there are two things I love it would be pacifiers and holding onto things
 
I am happy for once

Multiple people have gotten me stuffed animals, but that's Sophie. She is real and she doesn't really like me.

I love bath time!

Grandpa S is letting Scarlett give me a kiss

Grandpa is holding me. Normally he doesn't get to because Grandma hogs me :-) Just kidding Grandma, I love you!
 
 
 I am embarrassed that Mommy and Daddy thought I would be big enough for this. Umm, yep, that is me facing towards the camera...lol At least my hair matches the colors on the exersaucer.

Naked baby!


Mommy, my toupee is on crooked. Just kidding, that is just Chewie's ear.

I'm so embarrassed that they posted that picture of me with Chewie's ear.
 
Scarlett likes to kiss my head.

So does Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment