Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 50 at Home- February 27, 2013

Avery had an appointment with the feeding clinic on Tuesday. She is only gaining on average about 12 grams a day and they want her to gain 25-30/day. They then looked at her length and said she is proportionate so they aren't worried about it. They think she will be short and skinny like her mom. We all agreed on increasing her feedings to 80ml every 3 hours and skipping the feeding in the middle of the night. Her next appointment is in 3 weeks. I will be back at work so Tim will be taking her by himself.

Avery goes for her 6 month visit on Friday. She has been smiling a lot more lately which is so cute. Besides being held, she loves to sit upright so she can see what's going on.


 I like my bouncer. I sit here so I can watch Mommy while she dries her hair in the morning.

 This is an adorable outfit Mommy found for me at Marcs for $.99!

One day Lily sat on Mommy's and my lap at the same time! (By the way, ignore my bib. It's turned the wrong way and Mommy told me it says a bad word)
 
I am getting better at bottle feeding. The other day I took 55ml and 50ml. I average about 35ml a feeding but that is increasing!
 
I am also getting better at smiling. The proof is below!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment