Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 25 at Home- February 3, 2013

The home care nurse came on Friday for a weight check. Last week Avery was 8 pounds and this week she was 8 pounds 7oz. The nurse was happy with her weight gain. When I picked her up off of the scale, Avery decided to pee all down my leg and the side of the dresser.

We finished up the can of Gerber formula so on Saturday we decided to try going back on NeoSure since I have 8 cans of it. Tim and I already switched Avery back to Gerber this afternoon. Her reflux seemed much worse on the NeoSure and she seemed really fussy and constantly uncomfortable. She gained weight on the Gerber so I am not worried about sticking with that.

On Tuesday we have another appointment with infant nutrition at Shaker rehab.

Hi Everyone

This is me "watching" my first Super Bowl. I spent most of the game sleeping
 
Mommy's friend Deb bought her this shot glass. She must have known Mommy would need to relax sometimes
 
Sometimes Daddy likes to dress me like Mother Theresa

I like to grab onto people's shirts when people hold me

No comments:

Post a Comment