Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 54 at Home- March 3, 2013

Avery had her 6 month appointment with the pediatrician on Friday. She is 20 inches long and 9lbs 4oz. She is definitely going to be short and skinny. The doctor said she is right on par with the other 25/26 weekers. She got two vaccines and was not a happy camper. He told us to ask the feeding clinic the next time we go (which is in 3 weeks) if we can start giving her about 2 teaspoons of rice cereal with her feedings. I decided to try it anyways. Avery first tried rice cereal on Saturday. Needless to say, she wasn't too excited about it. Oh well, we will keep trying.

We have a busy week. Tomorrow, Help Me Grow physical therapy will be coming to our house, Tuesday she has an appointment with pediatric neurology at main campus and then Wednesday she has an appointment at main campus to get her gtube replaced. Hopefully we will be able to relax on Thursday and Friday.

My buddy, Chewie, and I hanging out

Lily likes to think all of my things are her things too


I like to watch tv now
 
This was me before my shots at the doctor's appointment


 This was me after my shots. The Clifford bandaids didn't make it any better :-(

I was watching the fish and Chewie was watching me

Family photo :-)

I look so pretty in my dress! (Thanks for the headband Cindy!)


Mommy loves this picture of me. That is my real eye color too!


No comments:

Post a Comment