Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Few Firsts...

Tuesday was Avery's first day at the babysitter's. (Thanks Becky!) She drank almost her whole bottle there. Then when she came home, she ended up drinking a whole bottle for Tim!! It is the first time she drank a whole feeding from a bottle.  Later that night, Tim was holding her while she was dozing off and she started laughing. It was the cutest thing ever! I can't wait until she really starts laughing.

Avery is so close to rolling over when she is in her crib. It is going to happen soon, I just know it.

I had off of work today and tried (keyword is tried) to catch up on some sleep. Being back to work and working 10 hour days has caught up with me. I am completely exhausted. Hopefully I will start adjusting to the schedule soon.

Check out my hair..it's still bright red!

I am sitting on the couch and watching tv like a big girl

Hanging out with Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment