Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 75 at Home- March 24, 2013

Avery and I made it through my first week back to work. We have been doing okay. Not much is new. She has been doing pretty well with the bottle. On Monday we have an audiologist (hearing test) appointment and we also have a pediatric ENT appointment. Hopefully we will receive good news. I feel like Avery can hear us when we are speaking with her but I guess we will see what they say.

Yep, I am exactly what my shirt says.. "Too Cute"
 
 
 Looking pretty in my spring dress

Looking pretty some more


This was the only pic I smiled in, even though it was blurry
 
I love looking at my play mat mobile
 
I am so cute...and so naked!

Looking pretty in my Easter dress
 
Mommy loves my little butt and little feet

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo cute, Sue!!! You are doing a great job, mommy. It shows!
    L

    ReplyDelete