Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 64 at Home- March 13, 2013

Not much is new. I am just trying to take advantage of my last few days off with Avery before I go back to work on Monday :-( We have called around to different daycares and no one would take poor Avery because she has a feeding tube. Tomorrow we are going over my friend Becky's house to teach her how to feed Avery using the feeding tube. We feel so blessed that she is willing to watch Avery on Tuesdays and Thursdays so Tim can work during the day. We don't know what we would have done without her. Tim will watch Avery on Mondays and Fridays and I work 10 hour days and have off Wednesdays so her and I will get to hang out then. I am excited to go back to work. It will be nice to have some adult interaction since I spent the past 10 weeks talking to a baby and two dogs. I am also really sad. I feel like I am going to miss a great deal of Avery developing by being at work. She is starting to be so fun and smiling and cooing all the time.

This is a picture of Mommy and I by the Care Bear at the Parents of Preemies Day event. Thanks Sarah for taking the pic for us!

Great Grandma and Great Aunt Peg came to visit me!

I am helping Mommy make some thank you cards.
 
Scarlett and I were hanging out on the couch
 
I was mesmerized for about 45 minutes by this piano that Mommy's friend Jackie got me
 
My buddy, Chewie, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment