Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 69 at Home- March 18, 2013

Sorry that this post was late. Things were hectic yesterday with it being St Patrick's day and my last day to spend with Avery before going back to work.  Today was my first day back to work and I walked in to this....

 Yep, I guess they missed me. That is the thing I like most about my job. I love the people I work with so it made going back to work a little easier today..480 traffic on the other hand sucks. I also don't like having to fill my car up with gas every 3 days.  I was very excited to see Avery when I got home. I missed her a lot.

I don't have much to update. PT came today and worked with Avery a little bit. They were happy with her head control and gave us a few suggestions on helping her learn to roll over.

Look how cute I am
 
I tried to laugh here :-)
 

My first trip to Giant Eagle
 
I tried sweet potatoes the other day. I didn't seem to mind the taste but I was a little unsure about what to do. Maybe I'm not ready yet.
 
Lily and I were playing on my play mat
 
 
 I had a play date with my friend, Layla. She was born a few weeks after me. She kept trying to hold my hand the whole time. It was really cute!

I love to sleep with my butt up in the air

Happy St Patrick's Day! (My shirt says Mommy's Lucky Charm and it's true)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment