Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 101 at Home- April 18, 2013

We don't really have too much to update. We have been starting to give Avery some rice cereal mixed with formula and bananas or sweet potatoes. She seems to like it and I am excited to slowly start introducing other fruits/vegetables. Hopefully, she won't be a picky eater like her mommy.

When she saw the neonatologist last week, they changed her reflux medication from Zantac to Pepcid. I'm not really sure why they changed it. I am going to request to have it changed back because the Pepcid is $85/month and the Zantac is only $3/month. Also, she seems to have more formula coming out of her nose since being on the Pepcid.

Avery has a feeding clinic appointment tomorrow. Hopefully she has gained some weight.

Also I think I have pink eye. I am going to the doctor's tonight. I CANNOT let Avery get it or her surgery will probably be postponed.

I look really sad in this pic. Look how orange my hair is!

I was am watching TV with my buddies

Mmmm, I like bananas

Open sesame!

I am finally starting to touch and hold things. I still don't really grab for them yet.

Mommy took me to Value World for the first time the other day. She got me so many cute new outfits. 

Mommy asked me if I pooped while I was in my carrier and I started smiling. 

My favorite thing to do this week is to chew on my hands and see how many fingers I can get in my mouth.

I love taking baths



No comments:

Post a Comment