Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 85 at Home- April 3, 2013

Avery was still sick so on Monday Tim took her to the doctor. Luckily they said she just had a cold and to keep an eye on it. Today she does seem to be feeling better. Still a little congested and coughing but her mood is much happier so I know she is feeling better.

Avery's surgery to put tubes in her ears has been scheduled for April 23. They will be performing the ABR hearing test right after the surgery to see if her hearing improves. I am looking forward to her having this procedure because I have heard from so many people how tubes have really improved their children's hearing and even their mobility.

On Friday, Avery has an appointment with the eye doctor. I would assume this appointment is going to go well because it definitely seems like her sight is good. She looks at everything, follows things with her eyes, etc. I also think if her sight was bad, that when she left the nicu they wouldn't have waited 3 months to schedule an eye exam. She also has a genetics appointment on Friday. A cleft palate is considered a birth defect that is one reason we are going. Dr. Freidman, the neurologist, also wants us to go in case she does end up having issues with her cerebellum.


For some reason, when mommy takes a pic when I am smiling, it always ends up blurry :-(


Mommy and I were having fun hanging out today. She is off of work every Wednesday and I love it.
 
We were talking to each other and smiling. See, the picture is blurry.

More talking and hanging out with Mommy on the couch

Watching tv with Daddy

Look how red (orange) my eyebrows are!

No comments:

Post a Comment